Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BOOM Camp 2010 - Social Media Marketing Training for Coaches, Trainers, Corporate Communicators, Startups and Anyone Else Who Needs to Get It and BOOM
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM - Friday, November 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM (CST)
Three Webinars. One Roundtable Discussion. All about YOU, YOUR BUSINESS, and getting ready to BOOM.
Seriously - do you have the skills you need to BOOM in this economy? Are you ready to figure out all these new tools, cut through the clutter, learn how to do the cool stuff yourself, learn where to outsource the uncool, and use the power of Social Media - without all the unnecessary fluff? After three hour-long webinars, one 90 minute "no holds barred" roundtable discussion, and your very own downloadable tool kit, here's what you'll know:
- How to know not only which Social Media sites you should be spending time on, but which ones to ignore...
- How to think STRATEGICALLY and actually EXECUTE on the stuff you need to execute on...
- What tips and tricks from both ADVERTISING and PUBLIC RELATIONS apply to the SOCIAL world - and which ones don't...
- What TWO SITES can get you past the BS every single time...
- Where VIDEO is going - and where to laser-focus your VIDEO efforts...
- What tricks can get you outside the LINKEDIN bubble and let you laser-focus on the right connections...
- Why FACEBOOK keeps changing the game - and what you can do to get ahead of the game...
- And way too much more, all in one all-inclusive price!
THREE WEBINARS, and if you can't make it live, you can download the recordings AND the slides AND the materials immediately afterward!
DAY ONE - SOCIAL MEDIA BASICS - TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 - 1 PM ET - 12 NOON CT - 11 AM MT - 10 AM PT
DAY TWO - SETTING THE STRATEGY - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 - 1 PM ET - 12 NOON CT - 11 AM MT - 10 AM PT
DAY THREE - UNDERGROUND BOOM - SUCCESS TACTICS FROM UBER BLOGGERS and the HIGHLY CONNECTED - THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18 - 1 ET/12 CT/11 MT/ 10 PT (Where we share all the coaching secrets that the big names use on all the sites...)
DAY FOUR - ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - 90 Minutes - AND WE'LL DO IT TWICE - 10 AM ET - 9 AM CT - 8 AM MT - 7 AM PT & again at 1 PM ET - 12 NOON CT - 11 AM MT - 10 AM PT
Your Host: Dave Van de Walle from Area 224 is a Social Media thought leader, trainer, speaker, consultant and veteran webinar host. He'll walk you through all three sessions, and get peppered with your questions on the Roundtable Discussion(s). He's hosted no less than 25 Webinar Sessions since early 2009, and guided Social Media Strategy for CPG companies, financial services brands, utilities and his own Area 224 brand.
When & Where
Area 224 is a strategic communications advisory firm that works with emerging brands -- startups, not-for-profits, products within big companies, higher ed clients, and anyone looking to laser-focus their communications to sell more stuff.